RMHC® of Greater Las Vegas accepts court ordered community service volunteers on a case by case basis.
- We will NOT accept any volunteer convicted of child abuse, sex crimes, physical assault/battery (incl. domestic violence), any theft or drug related crimes (to include but not limited to, larceny, shoplifting, petty theft, possession etc.).
- Before printing and submitting our Court Ordered Community Service application, carefully read ALL program guidelines to ensure you are eligible.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Court ordered community service is only available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
- ALL volunteers must be 16 years of age or older, submit a complete application, pass background and reference checks, and attend a Community Service orientation at the House before being considered for the program – the application process can take up to 4 weeks. If you need hours to be completed immediately (within 4 weeks of your application, we will not able to accommodate you).
- To view and download the complete set of program guidelines and the Court Ordered Community Service Application, click here to view and download.
If you have questions about volunteering, please contact Christine Fernandez, Volunteer Manager, at email@example.com or 702.252.4663 x*2245.
*For an ADA compliant PDF, please contact RMHC at 702.252.4663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.