Join Us For A Winning Cause!

Join the Red Shoe Society for our Fall Charity Poker Tournament on Thursday, September 28 at Arizona Charlie’s Casino Decatur, with proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas!

The event kicks off at 4:30pm with happy hour and registration, with the tournament beginning at 5:30pm.

Buy-in is $100, with unlimited re-buys. The poker tournament winner will take home 30% of the pot, with the other 70% being donated to RMHC.

Don't miss this opportunity to pull a winning hand for the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House!

Sponsorship opportunities are available –check out the sponsorship packet for more information, and contact Blake Guinn with Willow Manor Real Estate for more information at 702-540-3311.

Red Shoe Society organizes at least one large fundraiser and several socials each year, and everyone is invited! Many of our events and socials are family-friendly, but we will always indicate if guests must be 21 or older. We hope you’ll join us at an upcoming function and sport your red shoes with us!

*Red Shoe Society member meetings are also listed on the calendar below. If you are interested in becoming a member to attend, please click here.

For more information, please email

Call Us

(702) 252-4663

Email Us

Red Shoe Society logo with TM


Thank you to our sponsors! 

Standard Willow Manor
Julian Crider Logo
Battle Born Capital Logo
Western Title Logo
Sin City Tribe
Guild Mortgage Logo
Brooke's Good Deeds Logo_Horizontal
Untitled design